THE PLANTING IS DONE, TIME TO GROW
Posted in Category(ies): Latest News
Our Farm Manager Conor O'Malley and our team of growers have been busy this past month planting potatoes and carrots. Now the hard work of monitoring and nurturing the crops begins. The early potatoes will be harvested in June, the carrots in July and the main crop potatoes in late August.
Here are a selection of pictures from left to right, top to bottom:
- Philip Meade Sr., Mark McKenna, Robert Devlin, Patrick Meade and Roy White nip out of the office to inspect the recent carrot plantings at our farm and food production facility.
- The planting team out in full force planting main crop Roosters in Lobinstown.
- Brendan and Philip Jr. outside of Ardee planting potatoes for harvesting in Sept.
- Philip Jr., Jonathon and Tommy visit the seaside to check ont he recent plating of our Queen crop in Clogherhead.
- Conor finishes up the Clogherhead planting and takes one last look at the drills before he leaves for the night.
Posted on Thursday, 18 May 2017 | By Jeni-Meade